On this episode of The AMPLIFY Show, I talk all things productivity with Erin Condren, Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Erin Condren Design.
In an age where technology and social media have infiltrated every aspect of life, Erin took a chance on paper products to make every day a bit more organized, stylish, and colorful. Since founding her company from her children’s playroom in 2005, Erin Condren designs on-trend and customized organization products, from planners and notebooks to home and office organizers. Each product is intentionally crafted to serve a purpose: to help customers achieve their goals and reduce stress so they can lead more joyful, meaningful lives through organization.
As an entrepreneur and a mom, Erin is juggling school at home, weathering the COVID-19 pandemic, and running a business with more than 200 employees. She shares her top tips for planning out your day during a time that feels impossible to plan, how to handle growing pains, finding silver linings, and more.
Whether you’re a planner geek like me or just trying to figure out how to stay productive during this time, this is the episode for you.
“Where do you want to see yourself in six months, in a year, in five years? We can come out of this… and realize what we really want to be doing, and there’s no better time than right now.” -Erin Condren
Topics discussed on this episode of The AMPLIFY Show:
- [2:45] Launching Erin Condren Design
- [4:00] Why paper planning still works
- [5:45] A community for planning
- [7:15] How to script out your day
- [9:30] Realizing your vision
- [11:00] Erin’s top tips for planning your day
- [14:00] Weathering COVID-19
- [16:00] Asking what you can create today that will help people tomorrow
- [21:00] “We’re not weathering the storm in the same boat”
- [22:45] Handling growing pains and challenges as an entrepreneur
Connect with Erin Condren:
Connect with me: